Tuesday 12 March 2013

Cuddle and enjoy your baby before he's grown up for good

My dear mommy friends.... please remember to cuddle and enjoy your baby before he/she is all grown up for good. The days are long, I know... but the weeks and months fly by. Before you know it, your baby is turning one, then in primary one .... and soon he/she will come to their own and no longer cries "mommy, mommy", looking for you for comfort.

I know, that "one day" seems oh-so far away, but it will be hear sooner than you know it.

I miss my independence, my care-free, selfish, me-only days. But when I see my baby smiles and chuckles whenever she sees me, all my selfish thoughts go into remission.

Heidi Murkoff, author of <What to expect when you're expecting> thinks so too... read about her recent interview here.